Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Resto Help.

Hello everyone.





I visited Seoul around 6 months ago. I dined at this restaurant but I have forgotten its name. I need your help to remember guys.





The restaurant is located within this University area. The area was really jammed packed with students. The restaurant resembled more like a fast food joint and the ambiance was really busy and nearly all the patrons were students.





The thing that strikes me the most was the type of food and how they serve it. Each table had a large circular metal pan in the middle. But instead of youe usual Korean barbeque course of beef and pork belly, they roasted rice with some meat/veggies topped with a spicy sauce on the pan. It was then mixed by the waiter and the finished product looked like fried rice. They even had one where they added cheese and it was really the best fried rice I have ever tasted in my life.





Does anyone happen to remember the name or the location of this restaurant! It’s so good!



Resto Help.


Could it have been Choon Chun Jip? They are a chain dak galbi restaurant. Chicken and vegetables are cooked in a wok at the table. The atmoshpere is usually boisterous. Lots of fun and inexpensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment