Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Hotel near Seoul Nat'l University

I%26#39;m traveling to Seoul in about 2.5 weeks for a family member%26#39;s wedding, and she lives near Seoul Nat%26#39;l University, according to her: ';very close to ';Bongcheon'; (next to Seoul National University stop) on subway line 2.';







I am looking for a hotel that is close to there- in Gwanak-gu, but the only I%26#39;ve found is the Stay 7 Seoul Nat%26#39;l Univ. Hotel (apparently used to be the Co-op). It%26#39;s nice enough, but I%26#39;d rather stay in an area with a little more going on.





Are the COEX area hotels to far out of the way, or could I stay there with minimal travel times between there and her place? Or are there other hotels nearby that anyone knows about?





I don%26#39;t need anything fancy, but would like internet %26amp; maybe breakfast included. Thanks in advance!



Hotel near Seoul Nat'l University


It%26#39;s about 15-20 mins to Samseong Stn (Coex).



There%26#39;s a Ibis near Coex, which is OK; also some VERY expensive hotels, and some reasonable ones.





There%26#39;s also what used to be Co-op residence, now Seoul National Univ. Hotel, right nearby the U. Looks OK from outside



Hotel near Seoul Nat'l University


Thanks! I%26#39;ll probably end up staying there, as I think it%26#39;s closest.

No comments:

Post a Comment