Saturday, April 21, 2012

international Seoul Youth Hostel

hi,





Has anyone stayed tried this Hostel? Any info such as convenience, security and cleanliness to share?





I cant decide between this Hostel and Metro Hotel.





regards



international Seoul Youth Hostel


Hi Simson





I can%26#39;t comment on your choices above as I%26#39;ve never stayed there. I am also surveying on the %26#39;best%26#39; hostel to stay in Seoul and shortlisted the 3 below. Just in case you are interested to have a look.....the last two looks clean and modern to me.





beewonguesthouse.com/en/company/company.php





www.lnguesthouse.com/default/eng/sub001.php





travelersa.com/korea_hostel_info_english.htm



international Seoul Youth Hostel


hi, ck-mal,





tk for the info n will check it out. i need one which can accommodate 4 pax.

No comments:

Post a Comment