Thursday, March 29, 2012

Cell Phone Rental in Seoul

http://www.skyperoaming.com/En/center/faq.asp





anyone ever rent one of these while in Seoul? do they work well? any other ways to rent a cell phone in Seoul?



Cell Phone Rental in Seoul


I rent from my hotel. Bear in mind Korean system is not just a different frequency but also may be a different transmission system.



Cell Phone Rental in Seoul


I rented a cell phone from KTF rental desk at airport. I have a Verizon wireless cellphone which I was able to use it to call US and send text message to both Korea and US, but I couldn%26#39;t use it to make cal within Korea, beside roaming charge was pretty stiff.




Yes.



It is cheaper than other service providers. There are 3 main plyers in Korea and other small companies. However, skype roaming is providing reliable service and reasonable prices, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment