Monday, April 23, 2012

Planning a trip. Please help! :)

My best friend is going to Seoul to further her studies and I am planning to visit her. Being a student myself as well, the bad part of planning a visit and making the trip worthwhile is that I will be missing the peak seasons in Korea (autumn/spring). The time frame that I can only travel to Korea is from early November 2008 - second week of March 2009. Will I still be able to witness the fall foliage especially in national parks like Seoraksan? Any suggestions on what I can do in Korea during winter besides skiing? While I continue to do more research, any help would be very much appreciated~ :) Thanks!



Planning a trip. Please help! :)


If you come at the end of Nov. you might still be able to catch the late leaves falling...



but from then on till March, it%26#39;ll be pretty much the same cold and snow.



Which is not that bad actually.



You could visit Nami-island which is about an hour and a half drive from Seoul where they have ice sculptures during the winter..





If you%26#39;d like to see Fall/Spring in Korea, I%26#39;d recommend November... earlier the better.



In March, we do have some flowers blooming, but they won%26#39;t be in full bloom until the end of March or April.



Good luck!



Planning a trip. Please help! :)


hi, hannah77,





how to go to nami island?

No comments:

Post a Comment