Monday, April 23, 2012

Transport from Incheon to Daegu

Hi there,

I am scheduled to go to South Korea on a business trip next week. I arrive in Incheon at 11.25am and am then heading to Daegu City. The earliest flight I could get to Daegu was at 7.20pm which means a lot of hours spent hanging round Incheon airport. I was considering taking the train. Is the train station in/near Incheon airport? Do you think this is the best option?

Please let me know.

Cheers,

Rhona

Transport from Incheon to Daegu

There%26#39;s a bus direct; might be the least hassle. 4 hours tops.

O/wise take KAL Limo bus to Seoul station and then KTX (TGV train) to Dongdaegu.

About 90 min to station then 2 hours max on train. 1st class not expensive and will get you a seat on an earlier train if things are crowded.

I think your Daegu flight would likely NOT be from ICN, anyway, but instead Gimpo.

  • small myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment