Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Hotel near the airport

I am arriving into Incheon airport at 7.15am and need to be back at the airport the next morning at 6.00am to join a local tour. Is there an airport hotel that I can stay for that night. What can I do at Incheon for that day? I need to stay close to the airport as I understand there probably won%26#39;t have any buses or taxis to take me to the airport at 5.30am. Please help. Thanks



Hotel near the airport


what%26#39;s your budget?



there are on airport hotels and ones slightly further away.



Incheon is not actually where the airport is; apart from Wolmidoo, Incheon%26#39;s not all that scenic anyway. Lonely Planet has a walking tour of Icncheon, and you%26#39;d need a taxi or bus into town. I%26#39;ve always gone into Seoul, (from where the subway runs to Incheon). Seoul takes 90 mins; however it would be silly to go there JUST to come back out to Incheon town,



Hotel near the airport


Sorry - I think we are arriving into Seoul airport not Incheon. We are travelling with my mum who is 66 years old and 2 young children aged 9 and 11. So we probably need 2 rooms convenient to everything, especially the airport. With the budget, I will probably be looking at between AUD80 to AUD100 a night. We need a basic accommodation for a night. Thanks




Incheon IS Seoul airport: unless you%26#39;re flying do,estic, in which case the a/p is Gimpo.



Incheon airport town has some basic hotels -Hotel June is- um, well, OK.



But you%26#39;ll struggle at these rates, I%26#39;m afraid.




Thanks for sharing. I will probably have to look at hotels between $100-$150 per night for a reasonable one. Had a look at a few websites and found some within my budget but haven%26#39;t sus out their reviews. Thanks




Less than a week ago I stayed at the Incheon Airport Oceanside Hotel (www.oceanside.co.kr). I LOVED IT. Free shuttle to/from airport. They upgraded me to a suite because it was my first time. In the suite free internet on their computer, free use of the minibar, a jacuzzi tub with a separate shower, a 42'; plasma TV mounted on the wall, a free adult entertainment channel and so more other perks all for just $70 nightly. It was unbelieveable for the price. I stayed in suite #516.

No comments:

Post a Comment