Monday, April 23, 2012

Hotel to airport early morning

I will be staying at the Ibis Myeong Dong and have to be at the airport at 6.00am. I hoping to get some advice on the following:

1) How far is Ibis Myeong Dong to the airport

2) How long will it take?

3) Will there be any taxis or trains at such an

early hour

There will be 3 adults and 2 children, so what is the best option. I am only stopping over at Seoul for a night. Arriving at 10.00am the morning before and leave the next morning at 6.00am. Is Ibis a good choice for just 1 night or is there a better hotel that I should be looking at. I have full day in Seoul so how can I spent my day in Seoul with 2 children. Any advice is good.

Hotel to airport early morning

You%26#39;ll need a big taxi. Buses don%26#39;t run that early.

Luggage could be an issue, so you might need two cabs -many have lpg tanks in their boot/trunk.

If it were me, I might think of staying by airport, and going into Seoul on day 1, returning for later evening, to be sure of getting to airport with hassle.

Assuming children not toddlers, you could do one of the palaces, go up Namsan on the cable car and eat up there; go to Namsan folk village (foot of mountain) and wander round. See ';Changing of the Guard';; wander round Namdaemun Market; walk along Cheongyecheon river; take Seoul City Bus tour.

Enough there for 3 days, I guess

Hotel to airport early morning

or even ';withOUT hassle';


Thanks - I think I will opt for the airport hotel as it%26#39;s only 8 minutes from the airport - makes it easier for me the next morning. I will take a bus down to the city for the day and then come back. My children are 9 and 11 years old so they will be ok to rush around in 1 day. For my post, I will probably try ibis myeong deong since everybody in this forum recommended it. Thanks for sharing, Cheers


Take bus 605-1 when you go to Ibis.9USD

then you can take JUMBO TAXI when you go back to airport next morning. It costs 80-100USD max and takes 1 hour to Incheon airport. Reserve with hotel desk. I%26#39;d stay in myeong dong and wake up early. just a thought.


Thank you everyone for helping and sharing....

  • external hard disk
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment