Monday, April 23, 2012

How to get from Mt Seorak to Yong Pyong?

Hi, we%26#39;re planing to visit Korea as independent travellers.



Any info on the following is greatly appreciated: How do we get from Mt Seorak Tourist Hotel area to Yong Pyong ski resort? Are there any bus/shuttle service? Thanks:)





MWalk, Spore





How to get from Mt Seorak to Yong Pyong?


Hello,



from Mt Seorak Tourist Hotel area-



get on a taxi or bus(7, 7-1): takes 30min.



to Sokcho express bus terminal.





Go to Kangrung- take 1hrs 20min.





Get on express bus From Kangrung bus terminal to Hwenggye bus terminal- take 30min.





From Hwenggye bus terminal to YongPyong resort,



there is shuttle bus, but it is not frequently.



Take a Taxi.





JllySeoul



How to get from Mt Seorak to Yong Pyong?


Hi JollySeoul,





Thanks for the tip:) Sounds like a lot of bus transfers.



Our lugguage and backpack will be cumbersome.





How much would a taxi ride cost from Mt Seorak or Sockcho to YongPyong ?





MWalk, Spore




Hi, when I made a call to Yongpyung resort, they said you have to pay at least USD30 from Kangreung to yongpyung resot by taxi. But they do not know how much from Sokcho to Yongpyung resort. And when I ask to Seorak hotel how much for from kangreung to Sokcho by taxi, they said you have to pay at least USD60. So if you add up those price you have to pay USD80~USD100 directly from Seorak to Yongpyung resort. I think send a mail to Seorak hotel people and get the price.





JollySeoul




Hi jollySeoul,





You%26#39;re right, I could email the folks at the hotel.



I%26#39;m actually planning to go with my wife in early December. (You must be thinking: Isn%26#39;t it a bit too early to start planning? No, we%26#39;re way too excited:) While I%26#39;m finding out all I can about Seoul and Korea right now, I%26#39;m also hoping the oil prices won%26#39;t spoil my plans.





Thanks for your great help:) I%26#39;m really grateful.





MWalk



Singapore



No comments:

Post a Comment