Wednesday, April 25, 2012

INC to Korail station

Can somebody please give me an idea of how far the train station is from the airport. Any information on how to get to the train station, and how long that would take would be great help.



INC to Korail station


Take it you mean ICN?



And which station are you looking for?



There%26#39;s a local train on airport.



If you mean Seoul Station- i.e. main line including KTX high speed train, you need a bus or cab into town. I%26#39;d reckon on a full 2 hours.



BUT you need pre-reserved seats on Korean main line trains, and unless you%26#39;re going 1st class, that can be quite hard for popular journeys.





To get to Seoul Station, you can take KAL limousine bus for 14000Won- I think it%26#39;s line 1, the Namsan bus.



INC to Korail station


Hey thanks for they replying to my shotty question!



Yes I did mean Incheon international.



And yes Seoul station is where I need to get so that I can train over to Busan.





About 2 hours into town and to the station eh, thanks for the estimate!



Do you happen to know what metro stop seoul station is at, I know line 1 and line 4 can get to it, but I just can%26#39;t seem to find the exact stop.





As for booking a KTX, I%26#39;ve searched all over the Korail page and only seem to have found a page for reserving trains that is in korean writting. Anyone have an english link?





At present time I am now thinking I will stay a night or two in Seoul before making my way to Busan. It would be too much to try and tack on the train ride after a long flight. So to abruptly change the subject, anyone know of good hostels near



a) Seoul Station



b) Incheon airport (or on a limosine drop off route)




no longer any English link, I%26#39;m afraid.



Seoul Station is pretty close to City Hall, if you look at the subway map.




There is of course a bus from ICN to Busan- not much longer than train as you don%26#39;t need to get into Seoul.



You could take KTX back.

No comments:

Post a Comment