Monday, April 23, 2012

Any suggestion

Hi All,





I will be in Seoul next week. Any suggestion for the attraction at Seoul which i must visit? :)





I will be staying at Grand Hilton hotel.... so i am looking around places near to the hotel.... appreciate you can give me some advice....





thx



Any suggestion


Grand is the old Swissotel. I think.



Well out of town, I%26#39;m afraid.



Any suggestion


Grand Hilton is a bit off downtown but not very far, from most of attractions. I think you could start from Kyong Bok Palace and go towards Myond dong area. From your hotel, it%26#39;s not very far to subway station(orange lane), and Kyong Bok Palace is reachable by orange lane. If you go down further, you could stop at Chung Mu Ro station, where you could visit Nam San Han Ok Village.



If you like shopping, Grand hilton used to have a free shuttle bus to Itwaewon, so ask hotel staff about it.




Hi Puha,





Thanks so much for your useful info. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment