Monday, April 23, 2012

Fake branded handbags

I have heard that Korean fake handbags are the best in the world. Where can i find them? Dongdaemun? Anyone can help? Will be going there next month around 5thjuly.



Fake branded handbags


I%26#39;m sure they are. Try not to get arrested for importation of the fakes by customs.



Fake branded handbags


Well quite a number of Europeans come to Malaysia and Thailand to buy fake stuff by the trunk loads and I presume they take them back to their home country in Europe and UK. In anywhich case thanks for your comment.




liven, there are many available not just in dongdaemun, even in myeondong... just go to the top floor and you will find. whether they are of AAA quality, i am not sure as (ahem)... i can%26#39;t afford fakes too... and cannot really tell the real from fake even.... but yes.. PLENTY....




I%26#39;d try Dongdaemun... I%26#39;ve never bought a fake there, but.. because Korea is also applying stricter laws on fake products, you won%26#39;t see as many fakes displayed out on the shops..meaning the bags may look like Louis Vuitton, but will have a LV that looks like a LU or something like that (just an example). I heard the real fakes they introduce only to regular customers or those who ask them privately...)and they%26#39;re taken to the back of the store or something.) Of course AAA fakes are quite expensive I heard. Heard from a friend that a small LV clutch-like handbag will cost around $200.





Well, I%26#39;ve never bought one myself, so I can only tell you what I%26#39;ve heard. But Dongdaemun is a great place to shop in general, so you should be able to find something there.




Thanks all for the recommendation.Will see what i find and report to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment