Wednesday, April 25, 2012

South Korea in December

Hello everyone:

I am planning on visiting a friend who is teaching in South Korea over the Christmas holidays and will be spending a week in South Korea and then a week somewhere in South East Asia. I wanted to know if anyone knew of a cheap destination airfare wise? Do they have chartered airlines or vacation packages in South Korea to travel to South East Asia? Any information would be greatly appreciated! Thanks :)

South Korea in December

Hi,

I looked into doing something similar last month..

If it%26#39;s just the airfare you%26#39;re concerned with, I%26#39;d check with a travel agent, even better a travel agent that specializes in Asia, to see if you can get a ticket to a South East Asian destination with a one week lay over in Korea. When I checked, a ticket to Bangkok with a Seoul layover cost only slightly more than a ticket to Seoul on Korean Air. Bangkok-Seoul by itself was over US$500. I don%26#39;t know about other cities, but I was told that Bangkok became more expensive to fly to from Seoul than in the past due to some regulatory changes and fees, etc.

Also ask your friend in Korea to check in local English-language papers for Korean travel agent/ vacation package ads. I would think there are some good air + hotel deals to be found locally since South East Asia is a popular destination for Koreans.

Happy planning!

South Korea in December

Thank you very much :)

  • myspace codes
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment