Monday, April 23, 2012

What hotel during long layover?

I will have a 16 hour layover at Incheon, from 8:30 p.m. to 12:30 p.m. the next day. Should I stay at the Transit Hotel at the airport or stay at a hotel downtown? How would you recommend I spend my time? I%26#39;ve never been to Korea and would like to do something outside of the airport.

Thanks in advance.

What hotel during long layover?

Take the subway into town and stay at a love motel for around 60,000 won. The subway opens at 5 a.m. so that will leave you plenty of time to make it back to the airport.

What hotel during long layover?

I have just had a lay over and stayed at Best Western Premier at airport for a 27 hour stop over. I didn%26#39;t go to Downtown as we were too tired from our 12 hour flight. However, if you decide to stay near the Airport I recommend either this hotel or the Hyatt Regency Incheon. Hyatt is more expnsive and Best Western is fine. Both run free shuttle buses from Stop 13A at arrivals.

  • fish
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment