Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Cheju

Hallo



I will spend a day in Cheju in August.



Can anybody give me info about things to do and see?



Thanks



Cheju


I went Jeju last year. It%26#39;s a very relaxing place. I would suggest you visit



the Jeju Folk Village, Jeju Teddy Bear Museum, Cheongjaeyeon Waterfall, Dumunpo Seashore and do check out the dragon head rock.





Jeju island is also a good place for hiking. You could try hiking up Mt Halla, one of the tallest mountain in Jeju. The view up there is really worth the hike.





Hope this helps.



Cheju


Hi I am going to Jeju in Sept. Did you take the Jeju Trolley Bus? Does anyone know how to reserve/ book the tickets for Jeju Trolley Bus? Thanks.




to Lowjg:





You can get the trolley bus tour ticket pass (1 or 2 day pass) at Jeju airport Tourist Info. Desk I think..that%26#39;s what I found out from the KTO office in Singapore.





I%26#39;m heading to Jeju Island in mid- Oct.





Do share your Korea/Jeju island experience! :)




Hi I am visiting Jeju in early Sept too. Am wondering if it is better to rent a car or just follow the trolley bus.





Does anyone know if the trolley bus is the same as the hop on hop off where you can get down anytime and take the next bus to continue the trip? How much is it? I tried to find info on their website but it%26#39;s all in Korean languages.





Also, does it cover most of the scenic spots in Jeju? I am referring to Seongup Folk Village, Lotte World Windmill, Mysterious Road, Teddy Bear Museum, Chocolate Castle, Cheonjeyeon Falls, Miniature Park, Seungsan Sunrise Peak and Yongduam Rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment