Saturday, April 21, 2012

Private Tour Guide

Can anyone recommend a private tour guide? I am not a fan of group tours. I will be there in June for a few days.



Private Tour Guide


Hi, your local Korea Tourist Organization Office should be able to help you find a %26#39;Friendship Guide%26#39; from a pool of Korean volunteers who will take you around Seoul. Nothing like hearing the candid commentary of a native who loves his/her country, discovering non-touristy places in addition to the usual tourist hotspots, dining where locals go and making new friends. You need only pay for the guide%26#39;s transport and admission tickets; though buying a round of drinks or a casual meal would be nice. Good luck.



Private Tour Guide


Do you know how I can contact them?





I tried Google but can%26#39;t seem to find info about tour guides.




check out this site : www.visitkorea.or.kr/enu/GK/GK_EN_2_7_3_1.jsp




Just saw your posts but my trip is this week and goodwill guides need 10 to 30 days advance, how was your experience? can you recomend anyone for July 23rd or 24th for half day in Seoul?




Any chance you got a volunteer? Due to a last-minute flight cancellation, we are there on the 23rd and would love to have a guide. Thanks!




Yes, but first I used the KTO as recommended above. I didn%26#39;t like the person. The lady was older than my grandmohter and quite strange.





Try hieverywhere.com





Go to the link below and send her a PM.





She arranged for her friend to take me around. She was very nice. Did not charge me nor did she want a tip. I did pay for her lunch, dinner and enterance fees.





http://www.hieverywhere.com/hi/ChaMunJung


  • wrinkle cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment