Thursday, March 29, 2012

Teaching English at a winter camp in Korea

Hi anyone





Has anyone from Australia/USA etc had experience in teaching English language at a winter or summer camp in South Korea?





I am interested in doing this for the four week period in January, but would like some feed back on pitfalls to watch out for, information on accommodation provided, food etc.





Unfortunately the one ';link'; I had has only camps which commence in late December and I cannot leave Sydney until 4th January due to a close relative%26#39;s wedding on the 3rd. I saw one advertised as being held the dates I wanted, but was unsure of what to do. Is it necessary to be super cautious of these recruitment agents?





I would appreciate any help or advice pls on how to proceed.



No comments:

Post a Comment