Thursday, March 29, 2012

I am thinking of a 6days F&E trip to Seoul btw 4th-22nd Dec

1) I understand there seems to be a lot of shopping markets in Seoul. Are they all replications of one another? I am more into shopping for clothing,shoes,bags,accessories. Do leave down your recommendation... * It will be useful if you can list down the average cost of buying i.e shoes,bags etc :)

Is there any particular place to buy shoes(men or women) or bags(women)

I am more of a ';wufenpu(taipei),Fa yuen street(hongkong),chatuchak(bangkok) type of shopper.Cheap afforable yet trendy clothing..

2) How are is there any must see places in SEoul? any good art museum, scenic places.

3) Is there any skiing resort in Seoul? I am thinking of bringing my wife to see snow and maybe skiing..If there isnt, may i know how do i go about booking for which include the skiing and transprtation back and forth back to my hotel if thats possible and the rough cost

Thanks!!!!!!

I am thinking of a 6days F%26amp;E trip to Seoul btw 4th-22nd Dec

Perhaps I can offer some insight into Q3.

I am also leaving on a F%26amp;E trip to Korea in Dec. According to my research, there are a few small ski resorts near Seoul (perhaps an hour%26#39;s drive) but these are small ones with lesser number of ski lifts %26amp; slopes. According to my research, the most popular ski resort is Yongpyong where it is a all-in-one. This is about 3-4hrs away eastbound of Seoul. The next choice would be Muju ski resort which is southbound (also 3-4 hrs away) They have their respective websites in English. Dec is their peak ski season hence try to avoid going on weekends as advised by another thread here.

What I did was to schedule a night in Yongpyong %26amp; then another night in Sokchu where Mt Sorak is. I%26#39;ve read that Sorak is a must-see with breathtaking views albeit cold during winter. They are about an hour apart. There is also a spa resort in the vicinity. I booked airtickets/hotels/all transfers (including Yongpyong %26amp; Sorak) through Chan Bros in SG.

Hope this helps :)

I am thinking of a 6days F%26amp;E trip to Seoul btw 4th-22nd Dec

Here is the list of nearest ski resorts within 1 hours by shuttle bus from seoul.

1. Jisan resort

2. Yangji fine resort

3. Bearstown resort

4. Gangchon resort

5. Starhill resort

2 hours from seoul

1. Vivaldi park (Daemyoung resort)

2. Oakvalley resort

2.5-3 hrs from seoul

1. Phoenix park

2. Sungwoo resort

3. Yongpyung resort

3-3.5 hrs from seoul

1. High one resort

2. Muju resort

I recommend Jisan, vivaldi park, phoenix park, Sungwoo, Yongpyung, Highone and Muju resort.

  • cheapest web hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment