Monday, March 26, 2012

Catching the last bus at the airport

My flight arrives at 9:10pm to ICN.





I noticed that the airport bus service (depending on route) ends as early as 10:30pm.





I have not booked my hotel yet, how long does it take to get from the plane to the buses? I do have star alliance gold so I think my bags will come up earlier than others at the baggage claims.



Catching the last bus at the airport


You can check information on airport bus service on



www.airportlimousine.co.kr



The home page is well display in Korean, but if you look carefully, there is English - foreign language button.





I%26#39;ve checked some bus numbers going through Jung Gu, which is the downtown, and I found the latest one ends at 11pm.





Anyway, back to your original question, assuming your flight lands on time, and you are not stuck at the end of the airplane, and that you will get your baggage quite fast, I think it will take around 45 minutes until you get to the bus station.





FYI, KAL limousine is a bit more expansive but could be better choice if you stay in a hotel that is covered by KAL limousine.



Catching the last bus at the airport


no problem. You%26#39;ll be through immigration fast at that time, and I always find my bags waiting.



Unless the plane is delayed, you%26#39;ll be in no difficulties.

No comments:

Post a Comment