Monday, March 26, 2012

01 & 02 Jan - where can I go in Seoul ?

Hi, there,



Thot of staying in Seoul from 24 Dec till 03 Jan, but 01 Jan is public holiday. Where I can/can%26#39;t go ? Any special place/event that I can visit on new year day ?



Thanks



SL



01 %26amp; 02 Jan - where can I go in Seoul ?


If you don%26#39;t mind massive crowd, may be you could try visiting Jong ro area on New Year%26#39;s eve. Koreans celebrate New Year by ringing the big bell in Bo Shin Gak, and around there is very very crowded.



So, on the other hand, it could be wise to avoid that area in general.





1st Jan is a public holiday but usually most of shops or restaurants will do thier business as usual.



01 %26amp; 02 Jan - where can I go in Seoul ?


Thanks Puha.



How about Xmas day ? Business as usual ?

No comments:

Post a Comment