Monday, March 26, 2012

Place to stay in Seoul (hostels)

I saw this link on TA....Does anyone know anything about any of these hostels and what would be a good location?

www.hostelworld.com/findabed.php…

I will be arriving at ICN 4:30 PM in the afternoon and leaving 2 days later from ICN at 6PM.

I%26#39;ve never previously been to Korea and any suggestions as to how to spend 2 days would be appreciated.

I like cultural and historical spots, also enjoy good food, but I like to travel at the lower end, costwise.

Thanks. Also, I%26#39;m traveling alone, if there are local guides that are volunteer types, would be a good thing to know about.

Place to stay in Seoul (hostels)

I%26#39;m in much the same boat, but I only have 27 hrs in Seoul, so I decided that an ultra-convenient location would be necessary. Since I%26#39;ll only be in town for 1 night, I%26#39;ve splurged on the $84. Vabien II where I can get the regular airport limo direct to the door. I tried to book on the Seoul Stopover program, but it%26#39;s all booked up for my travel dates. I plan to use the free Goodwill Guides, and here are a few good sources:

…visitkorea.or.kr/enu/GK/GK_EN_2_7_3_1.jsp (Goodwill Guides)

…visitkorea.or.kr/enu/SI/SI_EN_3_5_1.jsp (Transit Tours)

http://www.hotelscombined.com/ (a good place to search hotels)

worldairportguide.com/airport/259/airport_gu…

(Incheon Airport) - I can%26#39;t get the airport%26#39;s own website to load today!

It will be cold in Seoul, so bring mittens! I%26#39;m going on to SE Asia, so I plan on abandoning my coat at the airport should anyone inbound need one on 2/20/09 8PM, size L, mens?

Place to stay in Seoul (hostels)

Thanks for your help, when are you planning to be there?


Sorry....I see you put 2/20 for the coat....

I can%26#39;t use Seoul stopover, because I%26#39;m not flying in on Asiana or Korean Air Lines. I wonder if it works with Delta, a SkyMiles partner.

The website looks good.

www.seoulstopover.com/koreanair/index.asp


No, only for the 2 Korean lines. You%26#39;ll enjoy the airport - one of the best 3 in the world, it%26#39;s just HUGE (bring your rollerskates).

  • best web host
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment