Thursday, March 29, 2012

1 month Korea trip + Plastic Surgery

My friend and I would be heading to Korea hopefully at end december, otherwise early January..





It is our first time to the country and we are going to backpack around. Besides that, our main goal is to get cosmetic/plastic treatment and we hope to get some recommendations as to where should we go...





I have read that Busan has good surgeons but how about Seoul?





Also, As we intend to travel around 2 weeks around korea. should we go for the surgery first or travel around first? Any advice on car rental - eg. hyundai sonata - or should we just take public transport?





Need all the help we can get!





1 month Korea trip + Plastic Surgery


Are you kidding me? I walked couple blocks of street in Chungdam-dong (it%26#39;s in gangnam, south of Han river) area in Seoul, I never saw that many cosmetic/plastic clinics and dermatology clinics all congested in one area in my life! I heard that there are many clinics like that all over Seoul.





I got laser treatment for my skin, removing sunspots and freckles, which cost me about $600 USD. I heard some cosmetic/plastic clinics display photos of their famous clients (Korean celebrities). Do careful research before you walk-in any of clinics. Sorry I can%26#39;t recommend any since I didn%26#39;t have personal experience. If you have anyone who can read Korean fluently, try search through Korea%26#39;s local search sites such www.naver.com or www.daum.net





As per renting car, unless you planning to visit remote areas outside of city, I wouldn%26#39;t recommend it. There is aplenty of taxis, public transportation is very convenient and traffics in Seoul and Busan are pretty bad.



1 month Korea trip + Plastic Surgery


Hi there,





I am doing research about cosmetic surgery in Asia and I am trying to find people who are open about talking about their experiences and maybe even be willing to have us follow them around when they go about their surgeries. If you are willing to have a chat with me or share any information at all it would be greatly appreciated. you can reach me at this email. Thanks a bunch.





usurper_85@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment