Thursday, March 29, 2012

Jeju hostel- urgent help, plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I am planning to go to Jeju this weekend (from 8th Nov to 10th Nov). I found cheap hostel from Lonely Planet book but the telephone number is wrong.

Is there anybody know this hostel and correct phone nr.

Yeohang Donghwa Guesthouse (in Yungmun)

Or if you know any budget hostel about 15000 won then please help me.

Thanks a lot

Jeju hostel- urgent help, plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I am sorry that you ran into such a problem. Chances are that place no longer exist since I tried to find info on Korea%26#39;s biggest search engine, www.naver.com but I couldn%26#39;t find any information. I did quick google search and find this place, www.hostelsweb.com/hostelsweb.com/hostel.php

Which is youth hostel and seems capable to handle foreign visitor. Only drawback is that hostel is located at least 1 or 2 hr away from airport, so you have to carefully organize your transportation there. You can also try to find regular hotel that%26#39;s more accessible, I did quick search on web, and I saw many places quoting under ';$100 USD'; per night,

www.asiarooms.com/south_korea/jeju.html鈥?/a>

Good luck,

B

Jeju hostel- urgent help, plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Thanks alot blee246, I found Jeju Hiking Inn (in Seowipo, in the South of Jeju) with a reasonable price of 22000won for a twin room. It would be half cheaper (per person) if someone share with me, but yeh that%26#39;s already the best i could find.

Tks again

  • Which duvet cover should i get
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment