Thursday, March 29, 2012

Jeju Island Help

Hi,



I need help for recommendations for a chauffered day tour guide in Jeju Island.



I will be there for 2 nights in June but dilemma over to rent a car or to engage a driver who is a tour guide as well.



Jeju Island Help


hello there





my name is namjin kim. i think you can rely on the famous tour company working here on jeju. th web address is http://jejueco.com/eng.htm



they will provide guided tour with a skilled englsh speaker. hope to enjoy jeju.



Jeju Island Help


Hi,





I%26#39;m also from Singapore. I will be in Korea, Busan from the 23rd May to 28th May. And would hope to fly to jeju on the 28 may. However, I am facing a lot of problems trying to contact jeju-air directly from Singapore..





Is there anyone who can help me by contacting jeju-air/reserve air-tickets or anything along the line.. Would appreciate some guidance as I%26#39;m really stuck on this issue.





Thank you very much.





~percussgal~




hi,





i posted a reply in this forum on someone%26#39;s question on a jeju itin based on my trip to jeju in march. although jeju is pretty easy to get around, if you do not speak korean and cannot read korean, i would suggest a tour guide who speaks in english. also, you will not have to stress about getting lost or finding the right attractions! the tour guide will also probably help you manage your time the best so you can see everything you want to see and not waste time.





you can book your flights through korean air. i flew in from new york city into incheon airport in seoul. then, we had to go to kimpo airport and then fly to jeju. you can book your ticket at the korean air website.




PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZ anyone know the phone number of this Guesthouse in Yungmun (Jeju)???



Yeohang Donghwa Guesthouse





I found this one on Lonely Planet but they gave wrong tel. number. And it%26#39;s urgent. I%26#39;m going to Jeju this weekend (from 8th to 10th Nov).





Or if anyone know a hostel/guesthouse with budget around 15000won, plzzz help me.





Tks a lot




.... HI









korea travel %26gt;%26gt;http://korea-guide-travel.co.cc/




For guesthouse, you can try Jeju Hiking Inn. I think their rate is 11,000 won per person per night. That was the last time I checked in July 08. Another one is Letsgojeju guesthouse. Both are available on the internet:







http://www.letsgojeju.com



http://www.hikinginn.com





Percussgal,



I flew Jeju Air in my recent trip to Jeju in Sept08. Their website is in Korean, no English. I had difficulty contacting them initially. The numbers on their website doesn%26#39;t seem to be working. I managed to get a Korean friend to help and finally get through to them. I have to check the contact number again with this Korean friend, and if I managed to find will pass it to you. Other than this, it was a good trip and staffs were very friendly, helpful and can speak a little English. We had no regret flying with Jeju Air.

No comments:

Post a Comment