Thursday, March 29, 2012

Directions from Phoenix Park Ski Resort to Mt Seorak

Hi all,





I will be traveling to Korea early Dec this year, and I was wondering if there are any public transport from Phoenix Park Ski Resort to Mt Seorak, and the estimated cost?





Or are there any one day tour package that I can purchase from the hotel and its cost?





Also, may I know roughly how long the journey will take?





Thanks loads in advance!



Directions from Phoenix Park Ski Resort to Mt Seorak


There is no public transportation from Phoenix park to Mr.Seorak. If you want to try, you should take a free shuttle bus from Phoenix to Jangpyung terminal. And you should take a bus to Gangreung, then transfer to Mr.Seorak. It takes more than 3 hrs including transit time, so I wouldn%26#39;t recommend to use publc tranportation. You could check some package trips combining ski resorts and Mr.Seorak for foreigners provided by local travel agency. Sorry, I have no idea of it.


  • color cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment